Friday, December 24, 2004

Ahh, finally a band blog update from anyone but Ari and I. Yes, Ais you have good taste in music. I wouldn't mind doing a cover of Intramural. It'd be as tough as hell though. And Chelsea Logue's so pretty!!!! If I ever meet her I'll go lesbian and date her HAHAHAHAA.

The bassist is a nut. Six strings man; if I ever meet him I'll go back to being a girl and date him HEEHEEHEEEE. And steal his bass and be a normal person again.

We're a cool band. WE ARE STILL THE COOLEST BAND!! HYUK HYUK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo ArPeE!! It's ur mama man! Hahaha... Anyway, it's me lah... The forever noisy chatterbox (Faizal from ScreamFront). What?! U still dunno who i am?? Sighh.. Well, im the tall, dark and erm, skinny guy who's an ex-worker of Alvron... hahaha... Does that ring a bell now?? Anyway, it was a tremendous great pleasure to know each and every one of u... esp Evelyn! Heheheh... Though i havent heard ur songs, im pretty sure u guys (and gal) are THE coolest band! Bump into ya'll at alvron alrite... ciao.