Saturday, September 16, 2006

Music Appreciation.

Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
i like moneen's energy
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
even from listening
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
can feel it man
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
good shit
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
i like emery's vocal structure and lyrics and melodies
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
i like he is legend's hooks and riffs!!!
Ari|VikingWizardEyes|Jon. Send In The Clowns. Excuse Me While I Spontaneously Combust. says:
i like mariah carey's tits

No comments: