Saturday, February 05, 2005

Directions

Okay I referred to my handy dandy bus guide and realised one can get to the Yusof Ishak Hall (that's where doubleyellowline:inhabitant, our gig, will be held at) by 3 buses:

95: Loop service between North Buona Vista Terminal and Kent Ridge Terminal.

96: Loop service from Clementi Interchange. Personally I feel this is the easiest route to take, cause it's near Clementi MRT Station.
  • Upon your exit from the ticketing machines, turn left and board the escalator.
  • Follow the sheltered pathway; it'll lead you to the interchange.
  • Alight at the 9th stop, which is the stop after the chinese library bus stop (the interchange being the first stop).
  • Cross the road and whoopadeedoo, the Yusof Ishak House should be within walking distance. That's what the map tells me lah at least

151: Hougang Central and Kent Ridge. For NP students you can board it from the bus stop opposite NP and alight at the 10th stop. Don't have to cross the road.

Quite boringly comprehensive I know. I don't know how to get there myself actually, haha! Shall ask the organisers for directions. Hope this helps man. :)

No comments: