Wednesday, February 23, 2005

[SMP] Sad

It's sad day for us all. Blink 182 has announced their indefinite hiatus. I was worried about this. There were rumours that cracks were appearing in the band. Haiz.. i hope that they will decide to keep on playing and i'll be able to catch at least one of their shows before i die. Gone are the days when talking about blowjobs and paedophiles on stage was an ok thing to do. Gone are the days when cussing and dissing on stage was an ok thing to do. It's a very sad day for us all. And to think they decided to take it sometime near my birthday. haiz.. sad day. if only someone got me the urethra chronicles, everything would be fine right now. Blink 182 saw me thru lots of stuff. i still remember practising songs by them. working hard on them. I still remember watching their videos and analysing their songs. I still remember watching them run around naked in the what's my age again video over and over again. i still remember, telling myself that someday, i'll be just like mark hoppus. i still remember spending hours and days reading up stories about them. i still remember spending time to write songs just like they did only to fail miserably. i still remember arguing with someone just caused he said that anybody could play like blink 182 and nothing went into their songs.

It's been more than a decade since they've been together. I just hope that they will stay together for the fans. Here's to my hero, Mark Hoppus! Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, fart, turd and twat. Salutations!

To be honest with you guys, I've always thought that ArPee wouldn't be here if i didn't get obsessed with Blink-182 and trying to be just like em. ArPee wouldn't be here if i always felt like putting up performance just like they did. ArPee wouldn't be here if i wasn't into Blink-182 and rose above the initial feelings of being rejected from a band and meeting evelyn outside the toilet and forming a band with her. So yeap, it's a sad day for me, for us all.

No comments: